The CosmoLex Accounting Partners (CAP) program provides your external/independent bookkeeper or accountant with complimentary system access to assist you with your accounting needs.
Obtain a CAP License
To obtain a CAP license:
- You, or your CAP emails firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your CAP’s account access.
- Upon receipt of the email, CosmoLex contacts your CAP to verify their contact information and independent status.
- CosmoLex emails your firm to confirm your CAP’s access activation.
- Once confirmed, your firm administrator can add your CAP as a User to your subscription using their access-activated email address, but a unique Login ID
For assistance setting up your Bookkeeper’s role, rights, and restrictions, contact our Support Team.
Add Your CAP as a User
For additional information regarding adding your CAP to your subscription, see Add a User.
Assign Appropriate User Role
User Already Exists
As the firm administrator, you must delete the CAP, then re-invite them to your system.
Be sure to:
- Use their access-activated email as their email address.
- Change the Login ID to something unique to your firm and easy to remember, like bookkeeper@xyzlawfirm.