Keeping track of multiple timers allows you to easily track time for all activities while accounting for interruptions.
- Track time across matters
- Post time to individual matters
- Bulk post time to multiple matters
Use the Timesheet
To use the timesheet:
- Toward the upper right corner of your screen, in the green rectangle, click the timesheet icon.
The Timesheet (Track Time) screen opens.
From the Timesheet screen, you can:
- Edit timers
- Create new timers
- Start timers
- Enter matter information
Time Entry Format
You can enter time in minutes, hours, or hours and minutes, whichever you find easier.
|Hours and minutes||
Post your Time to a Timecard
To post your time to a timecard:
- To the far right of the timer’s row, click the orange clock icon.
The Create Timecard message box displays: Time is posted successfully!
- Click OK.
Bulk Post from the Timesheet
To bulk post time entries to their respective matters:
- On the Track Time screen, check the boxes to the far left of time entries you want to upload.
- From the toolbar, click Bulk Create Timecard.
View Unposted Time (Admin Access Only)
To view unposted time, admin users:
- From the left navigation panel, click Activities.
- From the bottom of the Activities left navigation, click Timesheet.
The Timesheet screen opens, displaying unposted time.
Complete a Timecard
To learn how to complete a timecard, see Add and Manage Time Entries.
Also see Use Global Timer.