There are times you may want your Invoice Header to appear on the first page of the invoice only. This page will go over how to Remove the Invoice Header from additional pages.
Step by Step Instructions
- Go to Setup
- Choose Firm Settings
- Click Invoice Settings
- Click Edit/Preview to the right of Header
- Highlight all fields from this section and click Control + C (for Windows) or Command + C (for Mac) to copy the Header
- Click Edit/Preview to the right of the invoice template you use most (Hourly/Fixed/Contingency)
- At the top of the template, click Control + V (for Windows) or Command + V (for Mac) to paste your Header and click Save inside the template.
- Click Edit/Preview to the right of the Header and erase all fields and click Save
- Under “Invoice Print Settings” change the Header Height to its minimum of 50 pts.
- Click the orange Save button.
All future invoice printouts will now reflect this change.