While you can add a cover page to individual invoices, all invoices, or none, there may be times you want to remove a cover page.
From One Invoice
You can remove cover pages from individual invoices when:
- Adding a matter from the Matters screen
- Editing a matter from either the Matters or Activities screen
To remove a cover page from a specific invoice:
- In the lower left corner of the Add Invoice or Edit Invoice screen, locate the Advanced Settings section.
- Un-check the box beside Include Cover Page.
- Click Generate.
The invoice generates without a cover page.
From All Invoices
To remove cover pages from all invoices at the firm level:
- Click Setup.
- Click Firm Settings.
- From the tabs atop the Firm Settings screen, click Invoice Settings.
- Under the Invoice Print Settings section, un-check the box beside Include Cover Page.
- Click Save.