They can have access to the following functions:
- Dashboard: View their pending invoices, upcoming tasks, and upcoming events.
- Invoice: Download and view all of their invoices shared by the firm as well as pay online via the LawPay integration.
- Calendar: View calendar events shared by the firm.
- Task: View tasks shared by the firm.
- Documents: Download, view and upload documents shared by the firm.
- Notes: View tasks shared by the firm.
- Messages: Read and respond to messages from permitted users within CosmoLex.
Watch a Video
Step by Step Instructions
Enabling Your Client Portal
From the Firm Level
Send daily digest email to the client with a summary of new activities of the day.
Send email notification to Client when a new item is shared with the Client.
Send email notification to client portal parties when the client uploads a new document.
Be aware that if the box is unchecked for any of the items, such as tasks, or calendar events on the firm level, it will be removed on the matter level.
If the box is checked for an item on the firm level, it will show on the matter level.
The next step is to turn on client portal for a matter.
From the Matter Level
If you click yes, the client portal will be turned off for the matter.
If you click yes, it will turn off client portal for all existing matters.