CosmoLex allows you to set up firm-wide invoice templates for all Hourly, Fixed Fee, and Contingency Matters. Learn how to edit invoice templates.
However, there are times when a client will request a different style for their invoice template. This article will provide you instructions on how to set up an invoice template specific to a particular matter.
Step 1: Customize Invoice Template
Select an invoice template to customize for this type of matter. Learn more about Customizing Invoice templates.
Step 2: Apply Matter-Specific Template
1. From the Matters tab, click Add. This can also be done when editing a matter. (Learn how to Add and Manage Matters)
2. On the Add or Edit Matter screen, Click Advanced Settings
3. Under the Billing Info tab, check the box for Customize Invoice Formats for just this matter
4. Select the desired Invoice Template from the drop-down menu.
5. When ready, click Save to save this matter