The Cash Disbursements Journal shows payments and other withdrawals from the selected bank accounts within a specified date range.
To access the report, go to Reports > Banking > Cash Disbursements Journal.
- Bank Account: Choose a Bank Account for which you want to see cash receipts and deposits.
- Show Transactions: Choose to view all, cleared/reconciled, and outstanding transactions.
- Method of Payment: Choose method of payment option.
- Sort By: You can sort by date or reference number.
- Date Range: The date range options you have are All Dates, Last Month, Last Year, This Month, and This Year.
Click View to preview the report or to download, select the preferred format (Excel/pdf) and click Download.
Learn more about generating reports.