The trust listing report lists matter trust balances and includes the matter’s last trust activity date.
If your firm uses multiple trust accounts, matter funds could be deposited in multiple banks. To display a matter’s entire trust balance, select All Banks.
To access the report, go to Reports > Law Society Compliance Docs > Trust Listing Report
- Bank Account: Choose a trust account.
- Matter Owner: Choose all matter owners or a specific matter owner.
- Sort By: You can sort by Client Name, Client ID, Matter Owner, Matter, Matter File Number, or Sub Account Number.
Report Print Options
- Dates: Choose a date, by clicking the drop-down arrow or choose Till Today, Till Last Month, Till Last Year.
- Include zero balance ledger card: Check this box to also include ledgers with a zero balance.
- Separate by Matter Owner: Check this box to sort by matter owner.
- Active Matters Only: Check this box to only report on active matters.
- Show Cleared/Uncleared Balances: Check this box to include cleared/uncleared balance breakdown.
- Apply page break between items: Check this box to apply a page break.
Click View to preview the report or to download, select the preferred format (Excel/pdf) and click Download.
Learn more about generating reports.