This report has a dual purpose
- As a Matter Billing Report, you can look at all billed and unbilled time and expenses by matter.
- As a Pre-bill Report, you can filter out billed items and only focus on Work in Process (WIPs).
To access this report, go to Reports > Billing > Pre-Bill (Matter Billing Report)
- Matter Owner: Choose all matter owners or a specific matter owner.
- Date Range: The date range options you have are All Dates, Last Month, Last Year, This Month, This Year, and Till Date.
- Client: Choose all clients or a specific one. You can choose to view active clients only. To include inactive clients, uncheck the box.
- Client-Matter: Choose all client-matters or a specific one. You can choose to view active matters only. To include inactive matters, uncheck the box.
Show: Choose to view summary or details.
- Include: All, Only Fee, Only Cost, Only Soft Cost, or Only Hard Cost.
- Check boxes to exclude billed items and/or non-billable items.
Report Print Options
- Check box to apply page break between items.
- Check box to print matter’s internal billing notes.
- Check box to include Trust Bank Balance breakdown. This will break down the ledger balance of each trust account associated with that matter, as of the report print date (Details report only).
Click View to preview the report or to download, select the preferred format (Excel/pdf) and click Download.
Learn more about generating reports.