In Case You Missed It
As a law firm, you understand the importance of having a strong online presence to attract new clients and build your brand. We are excited to announce that CosmoLex now offers a comprehensive website solution designed specifically for law firms like yours.
Here are some of the key features of CosmoLex Websites:
- Mobile-responsive design: Your website will look great on all devices, including desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Safe and reliable: Our “no worries” tech platform gives you bank-grade SSL security, 4-layer spam protection, a robust firewall against cyber-attack, and continuous backups. PLUS, we use tools such as an ADA widget and SSAE SOC 2-compliant servers.
- Client convenience tools: CosmoLex Websites include the tools that everyone expects these days, such as “Pay Invoice” buttons right on your home page, client intake forms to help convert prospects, and easy access to their secure client portal right on your website. There’s even a language translation widget for practices that need it!
- Blogging: Share your insights and industry knowledge with a built-in blog.
- SEO optimization: Optimize your website for search engines to improve your online visibility and attract more traffic to your site.
If you’re ready to enhance your law firm’s online presence, sign up for a CosmoLex Websites demo today.
Check out our other recent updates:
If you have any questions or want to learn more about any of the new features or updates, reach out to your Customer Success Specialist to schedule a training session!
Five Ways to Improve the Client Experience at Your Law Firm
One of the greatest advantages of managing a solo practice or small law firm? The ability to work closely with your clients.
You get the opportunity to truly know each client who walks through your door, and as a result, you can better serve them. Additionally, building close relationships with clients increases the chance that they’ll be satisfied with your legal services.
Managing the client experience doesn’t come without challenges, though. Having a small firm means that you have limited human resources with which to manage those relationships—and being spread too thin could make it harder to deliver promised services or keep clients adequately informed.
Introducing CosmoLex Websites for Law Firms
Building a website can be a demanding project. It requires tech skills, graphic design insight, copywriting know-how, and, of course, time.
For large law firms, these projects can be difficult to take on, yet still manageable. For small law firms and solo firms, though, the time, money, and resources required to get a great website can seem like a non-starter. And without an attractive, user-friendly website, it can be a challenge to bring in the right clients and grow your practice. Continue Reading
CosmoLex Case Study
Are you a fan of CosmoLex? Make your voice heard and help the legal community discover how CosmoLex is simplifying law practice management. Please take 10 minutes to answer our survey and be rewarded for letting us know how CosmoLex has helped your firm grow.
Reminder: We have live, web-based training classes Monday – Friday! Check out the Training Schedule to find a time that works best for you.
Speaking on behalf of the CosmoLex family, we would like to thank you for entrusting your business with us. I would like to share some exciting news from CosmoLex. We have recently expanded our platform by launching CosmoLex Websites. With this new expanded offering, our customers can now have our team build, host, and manage their website. With this enhancement, you will now benefit from a stronger integration, a stronger experience for your clients, and stronger support experience all under one roof.
CosmoLex Websites provide all the elements to make a “winning case” for your practice: professional design, convincing content that’s regularly updated, state-of-the-art client tools – all running on a safe, secure, spam-free tech platform.
By integrating website management into their practice management software, CosmoLex is providing law firms with a streamlined solution for managing all aspects of their online presence.
– Ajay Khatri, EVP and General Manager of CosmoLex