You can migrate DropBox files and folders to Cosmolex native document storage.
Migrate Files to Native Storage
To migrate Dropbox files and folders to native storage:
- Set up Native Document Storage.
- Log into your Dropbox account.
- From the left navigation, click Files.
- Select the folders and files you want to migrate.
- Right-click and select Download.
The files download to your system in a zipped (.zip) file.
- Double-click the .zip file.
The file opens, displaying the top level folder.
- Double click the subfolder.
The subfolder’s contents display.
- From the toolbar, click Extract All.
The Extract Compressed (Zipped) browser window opens, directing you to Select a Destination and Extract Files.
- Browse to your preferred download location.
- Click Select Folder.
The folder location’s path populates the Browse field.
- Click Extract.
The extraction tool extracts the files and folders to the designated location.
- Upload your files and folders to CosmoLex.
The system associates the documents with the matter.