CosmoLex’s Office 365 Outlook email integration lets you auto-forward your incoming emails. For complete email record-keeping within CosmoLex, you can also manually forward your outgoing emails.
Auto-Forward Incoming Emails
To auto-forward your incoming Office 365 Outlook emails to CosmoLex:
- In CosmoLex, copy your email forwarding address.
- In the upper right corner of Outlook, click the Settings (gear) icon.
- At the bottom of the Settings panel, click View all Outlook settings.
- On the Settings and Layouts screen, under the gray Layout column, click Forwarding.
- In the Forwarding section to the right, check the box to Enable forwarding.
- In the Forward my email to: field, paste the email forwarding address you copied in step 1.
- Check the box to Keep a copy of forwarded messages, if desired.
- Under the Your app settings section, click Mail.
- In the left navigation panel’s Mail section, click Forwarding.
The Forwarding section expands.
- Click Start Forwarding.
- In the Forward my email to: field, paste the Cosmolex forwarding address you copied to your clipboard in step 1.
- In the Forwarding section’s upper right corner, click Save.
Your incoming Office 365 Outlook emails will auto-forward to CosmoLex.
Forward Outgoing Emails
To forward outgoing Office 365 Outlook emails to CosmoLex, blind copy (BCC) your CosmoLex email address.