This past weekend’s update brings an enhancement and several fixes.
Invoice Balance Converted Amount
The [#InvoiceBalanceConvertedAmount#] field is now available for your invoice templates.
The system multiplies the Balance Due by the Invoice Amount Multiplier to calculate the [#InvoiceBalanceConvertedAmount#].
To insert this field within your invoice templates, contact support.
For additional information, see Display a Currency Conversion on Your Invoices.
We resolved these issues:
- On the trust bank reconciliation screen, payments in transit now match the uncleared payments amount on the trust reconciliation report.
- Invoice no longer display double the amount for [#ProfChargeTotal#] when a user navigates to Activities > Invoice and selects a Fixed Fee matter’s invoice.
- When a user clears a reconciliation statement transaction in error, then unclears it, the transaction status returns to Entered instead of remaining Posted.
- Under Setup > Firm Settings > Financial > Misc Settings and Setup > My Settings > My Preferences > Trust Settings, the Check Print Offset field no longer accepts negative values.
- Added a space between Attn: and Invoice Reminder in the invoice reminder email subject line.
- Under Reports > Law Society Compliance Docs, the Trust Transfer Record Report now displays data for only those banks you choose from the drop down.
- Chargify user count now reduces by one when a user’s type changes from Regular to Consultant.