How to set up integration
First, it must be turned on as an option for the firm. The administrator will log in and click on the setup tab.
- Click the “Apps” tab on the bottom left of the screen.
- In the Calendar Apps section, locate Office 365 calendar, and click the OFF button. This will change the button to ON, showing a green color.
Now each user can turn on the integration for their own calendar.
- Start by clicking on Setup -> My Settings
- Click the User tab at top under in My Settings section
- Make sure Default Calendar is set as Office 365 and click SAVE.
- Then click the button next to Office 365 Calendar to turn on the sync feature.
When turned on, Office365 will prompt you with a permission screen and will ask which calendar you choose to sync with as shown below:
Cosmolex (Existing) – Is a new calendar that will be created in your Office 365 Account.
This calendar is recommended because it will only have events you’ve added within Cosmolex, vice versa in Office 365.
Recommended: Calendar (Should match the name of your calendar) (Existing) – Is the calendar that already exists in your office 365 account. Calendar events that have been added prior to syncing, when synced with this calendar, will show in Cosmolex.
Click “Continue” when finished.
You will see a message that says, “Office Calendar is successfully linked to your Cosmolex Account!”