This is a matter-specific area where you can see all billing, banking, and practice management items that link back to each particular matter.
Watch a Video
Watch a short video about the Matter Details page.
Available Sections in Matter Details
- Summary – a section that summarizes billing and time details about this specific matter
- Custom Fields – a section that allows you to view and manage custom fields related to this matter
- Transactions – use this section to view and manage your individual matter trust and operating transactions
- 3rd Party Bills – a section you can use to manage third party bills that are to be paid from client (trust) funds
- Emails – use this section to view and manage all emails related to this matter
- Calendar – a section where you can see a list view of calendar events associated to this matter. Manage and print calendar events here too.
- Task – view and manage tasks associated to this particular matter
- Documents – use this section to view and manage documents related to this matter
- Notes – a section containing notes related to this matter. Notes can be used to record communications or other related notes to a matter.
- Relations – add and manage related contacts to the matter
- Client Portal – enable or disable the client portal for this matter and manage the types of items you want shared. Here, you can also manage who in your firm has permission to share items for this particular matter
- Client Chat – use this section to chat with the client, if the client portal is turned on and messages are allowed