How to set up integration
- First, it must be turned on as an option for the firm. The administrator will login and click on the setup tab
Click the “Apps” tab on the bottom left of the screen
Locate the Google Calendar app under calendar apps section > Click the OFF button
This will change the button to ON, showing a green color
Now each user can turn on the integration for their own calendar.
- Start by clicking on Setup -> My Settings
- Click the User tab at the top under My Settings section
- Make sure Default Calendar is set as Google Calendar and click SAVE.
- Then click the button next to Google Calendar to turn on the sync feature
Recommended: Google Calendar (Should match the name of your calendar) (Existing) – Is the calendar that already has existing events that are linked to your Google Calendar. Calendar events that have been added prior to syncing, when synced with this calendar, will show in Cosmolex.
Click “Continue” when finished.
You will see a message that says, “Google Calendar is successfully linked to your Cosmolex Account!