Add a User
When logged into CosmoLex as the Admin user, click Account section.
Within that, be sure you are in the user management section > Click User Tab, then click ADD.
- Complete the First Name, Last Name and Email for this new user. Login ID defaults as the user’s email address.
- Once complete, click on Settings (Role and Restrictions). The default role is Normal.
- If you wish to copy the exact role and restrictions from another user, use this option to select the user in which you wish to copy from.
- If you are not copying over a role, you can select from the predetermined roles provided, each containing their own restrictions. If you wish to create a customized role, locate instructions for that here.
In addition to setting a role, you can apply additional restrictions by Matter Owner or by Timekeeper. With a restriction imposed here, the user will be blocked from viewing any activity regarding the restricted persons. Further down you can also restrict various areas/apps, such as the dashboard, bank level details, reports, calendars, emails, and integrated Apps.
And lastly, you can restrict to view unbilled time/expense only, to view only his/her own activities, or view his/her own tasks only.
Re-Invite a User
- Go to Account > User Management > User
- Single-click on the user
- Click Action
- Select Re-Invite User
- Click OK on the confirmation screen
Remove a User
When logged into CosmoLex as the Admin user, you will see the Management tab.
Click User Tab
Select the User you would like to remove
- Click Action, and click Delete User