Enjoy the fully-customizable experience of CosmoLex NextGen.
CosmoLex NextGen Is Here!
Among the menu options in your left panel, you will now see CosmoLex NextGen. Clicking this will take you into our new fully-customizable experience where you can personalize the application based on the unique needs of your law firm. This experience is in Beta, but you can still make use of the many new features to:
- Configure your dashboards
- Customize your views to your preferred way of looking at data
- Save your modified views and choose a default to come back to every time you log in to your application
- Share your views with individual users or all firm users
- Quickly access any data in the application, using the new global search features
You will always log in to Classic CosmoLex with the option of switching to and from the NextGen experience. Any changes in data in either will automatically reflect in both. This is the future of CosmoLex! Let us know what you think.
To learn more, explore NextGen Features
- The system will calculate the total on the hard cost expense screen to consider the rounded off value, if the transaction amount is equal to the total expense amount.
- During reconciliation, when a user selects the transactions to clear and moves to the second page, the total selected will show the correct amount and selected transactions.
- The amount in the request email for Online Trust Retainer will include two decimal places, for example $10.00.
- Users will be able to access accounts payable bills without any delay.
- User will now be able to generate the General Ledger report for a financial year without significant delay.
- User will no longer get an error when they export Matter data in any file format when using the filter option in the Matters screen and selecting Not Associated in Trust Admin Fee option.