Void a Hard Cost transaction, and more.
Void a Multi-Split Hard Cost Transaction
Users can now void a Hard Cost transaction by unlinking/deleting the expense from the transaction. When you unlink a matter expense from a banking transaction, the system will recalculate the GL, AR, and WIP report.
Learn how to Void Transaction Linked to Matter Expense
- Users will no longer receive an error uploading a document with the same name as an existing document in their CosmoLex folder using Google Drive integration.
- User will now be able to print multiple invoices grouped by client.
- When you navigate to Accounting > Banks > Select Bank > Reconciliation > Details:
- You can clear transactions using the Clear Selected checkbox.
- Move between payments/deposits, select multiple transactions, apply a filter, clear transactions, and load transactions without delay.
- User will receive an error if there are not enough trust funds available for selected banks when applying payment on invoice using trust retainer or transferring funds using Matter to Matter Trust transfer.
- User will be able to deactivate a client when there is no active matter for selected client.
- User will no longer receive an error when editing a transaction if no class is assigned to it.
- User with custom role will be able to use conflict search feature without any error.