Use the Microsoft Outlook add-in to track time and add a timecard in CosmoLex, and more.
Outlook Add-In: Time Entry
When using the Microsoft Outlook Add-in for emails you now have the ability to:
- Track time using the Timer in Add-in
- When tagging an email, you now have the option to add a timecard
- When unlinking an email from a matter, you have the option to delete email and timecard in CosmoLex
- Use the email date by default when forwarding emails to CosmoLex
For more information, see Using the Outlook Add-In
Bulk Trust to General Payment
CosmoLex users can now queue payment, while making bulk payments using the Trust to General feature from Activities > Invoices > Invoice Payment Using > Existing Trust Retainer. The invoice payment operation is performed in the background, so users do not have to wait for the operation to be completed.
- Calendar events within a Matter will display the correct Calendar owner.
- When voiding a transaction, the Memo field on the Void transaction screen will use the same date format as the user account.
- System will print the correct number of checks when printing a check for a transaction linked to a Matter expense.
- User will be no longer receive an error when saving an AP bill/credit and transaction with class assigned.
- When editing a Hard Cost transaction, the document attached to an expense will now be visible.
- User will no longer get an error when applying Payee Mapping Rules for Bank feed or Imported transactions.
- The COA line will now be visible in the Split for Bank Feed transaction.
- User will not be able to add a trust withdrawal for a matter without any trust balances if a matter is not enabled for negative balance permission.
- User will be able to print Form 9A from Accounting > Trust Bank > Transactions > Action > Print Form 9a.
- User will not get an error when printing a check after selecting Change the transaction date to today’s date.
- User will be able to view the correct amount allocation using Calc feature.