New and improved hard cost workflow and a better withdrawal screen.
Multi-Split Hard Cost
With the improved hard cost workflow, CosmoLex users can now:
- Take a transaction paid by the firm and split the reimbursement across multiple matters and/or the firm
- Edit an unbilled hard cost from the transaction area, enabling them to add, remove, unlink or edit unbilled expense items as long as the remaining balance equals 0.00
The improved withdrawal screen allows users to:
- View account splits and class assignment within the transaction window
- Credit and debit columns have now been simplified to one Amount column
- Split descriptions show on the General Ledger report
Watch our user webinar below to learn more about the changes in the workflow.
For additional information see:
- If a matter’s trust balance is negative, user will not be able to inactivate the trust bank.
- Check amount will display above the payee name when printing a check using the Stub Stub Check voucher format.
- While printing a check, using the change transaction date to today’s date feature will update the transaction date in bank and reports.
- User can now see a list of all the clients when using the Print Client Statement and Invoice feature.
- User will no longer receive an error when editing and saving bank name.
- Administrator will no longer receive an error when editing Calendar events and Tasks of other users.