Additional file type security and more.
File Type Restrictions
To anticipate and mitigate the risk of users and clients downloading potentially malicious files (such as malware), CosmoLex now blocks the upload and download of the following file types from within the document section and client portal:
If needed, you can change this restriction under Setup > Security
Improved Warning Message
When a user changes the amount for Journal Entry or transaction where class is already assigned, the improved warning message reads, “Check all class assignments to make sure remaining amount is $0.00” .
- User will now be able to apply payment to multiple invoices using Existing Trust Retainer without significant delay.
- User will be able to save the task workflow after deleting a task.
- When printing Form 9A in Word, user will now be able to adjust the alignment of Date and Signature column.
- User will no longer get an error downloading the Client Transaction report when using “this year” or “last year” option.
- LEDES 2.0 export file will display:
- The correct Vendor ID.
- The correct contact for billing in XML document.