Data migration enhancement and more.
While importing transactions in CosmoLex, user can now map transaction type and method columns using Excel.
- Same day deposit slips are now sorted using the deposit slip number displayed on the Deposit Slips screen.
- For custom created contact types in the Conflict Check Report, text will now wrap in PDF.
- When importing time/expense cards for eBilling enabled Matter, UTBMS codes will display.
- Users can now permanently delete system emails linked to Intake Forms without getting any error message.
- Since Matter folder path changes are not supported by NetDocuments, CosmoLex users integrating with this document storage cannot edit matter folder root path and matter folder name.