You can now filter the Timekeeper’s Expense Report by hard and/or soft costs.
Filter Timekeeper’s Expense Report
Users now have the ability to include only hard costs, only soft costs, or both when running a Timekeeper’s Expense Report (Reports > Billing)
Trust Funds Summary on Invoices
- The [#TrustBankBalanceTable#] invoice template field lists all trust accounts linked to this matter that have balances.
- The [#TrustBankBalanceTable1#] invoice template field lists all trust accounts linked to this matter, including those that have zero balance ($0.00).
- The Print Multiple eBills screen is now called Generate eBills.
- User will now be able to create event using the CosmoLex mobile app on iOS.
- Alberta users will now be able to generate TT Export file.
- User can now match transactions from the bank feed.
- User will be able to view tax information linked to transactions posted as a matter expense in the import area.
- Firm clients can now access the client portal without any error.
- Comments icon will now appear next to the document if comments are added using OneDrive or Google Drive.
- When using template fields [#TrustBankBalanceTable#] or [#TotalTrustBalance#]
- The font which was assigned to the table in the Invoice template now shows correctly.
- The balance column in the client invoice is now aligned to the right.