Two-Factor Authentication for Outlook Add-in and more.
Two-Factor Authentication for Outlook Add-in
When you enable two-factor authentication in security settings within the CosmoLex application, it will now also apply when logging into the CosmoLex Add-in from Outlook. This applies to both SMS and Microsoft Authenticator methods.
- When adding a matter, the Area of Law field now has an asterisk and is required for Canadian accounts.
- The firm logo on invoices is now aligning properly
- Export from Accounting > Bank > Bank Feed is now correct
- TAF filter is now available from the Matters section
- Auto Numbering for the Matter is now working, regardless of a user’s permissions
- Reference number no longer resets when changing transaction method
- Description now appears in the split account screen for transactions that were applied to multiple AP bills
- Invoice restrictions no longer prevent access to unrelated data
- LEDES1998B eBills will properly display task codes