Improved eBilling functionality, new invoice template field, restricting global chat visibility and more.
- Generate multiple eBills at a time regardless of format.
- When generating eBills, you can group by client, if needed.
- For LEDES 1998B only:
- You can configure the billing start date to First date of Invoice month (default) or Date of oldest time/expense card.
- The eBill file will be grouped by Fees first and then Expenses in their respective date order.
Matter Owner Initials
When adding a matter owner under Setup, the Initials field will pre-populate based on the Matter Owner name.
New Invoice Template Field
You can now add the field [#TrustBankBalanceTable#] to your invoices that will display a breakdown of that Matter’s Trust balance by bank accounts and [#TotalTrustBalance#]. These balances will be as of the invoice print date.
|Trust Bank Name||
Balance (As of Invoice print date)
Global Chat Restriction
Firm Administrator can now restrict user access to Global Chat for a non-admin user.
- “Related To” column is removed from the Matter’s Relations screen.
- The width of the Index# column under notes has been adjusted.
- Refreshing the Client Portal browser will not redirect you to the Dashboard.
- In order to prevent duplication, Document Matter Folder names which are the same are pended with a sequential number.
- When clicking the document tab in Client Portal, user will be able to view/upload documents.
- User will now be able to amend timecard information when the global timer is running on the CosmoLex mobile app on Android.
- User will now be able to view Document folder within Client Matter without getting an error message.
- You can now edit the Date and Signature area using MS Word file for Form9A.
- User will be notified if uploading documents from client portal fails.
- During Data Migration
- Client Email Checkbox will be checked by default when importing Matter.
- Enable eBilling checkbox will be checked when e-billing enabled matters are imported.
- Export of matters will now show eBilling Law Firm Names correctly.