We have made several fixes this weekend.
- Users will now have the ability to upload documents with a file name up to 100 characters.
- On reopening the reconciliation statement, matter-to-matter trust fund transfer transactions status will show as “Entered”.
- User will be able to apply partial payment to the accounts payable bills which have a split account using the same Chart of Account (COA).
- When users click on the Name column in Conflict Check, they will be able to sort the result in ascending or descending order.
- User will be able to process intake form with new matter without any error message.
- When applying Mapping Rules to Bank Feed and Import transaction screen, system will now:
- Refresh the screen after you apply the mapping rule.
- Override payee name, if a user has a payee name assigned when using the mapping rules.
- Client Portal account will display data after refreshing the browser.
- When creating intake forms under Activities, users will view only published templates.
- System will check for matter key when importing Trust and Operating Retainer transactions using financial data migration template.