This weekend’s update brings a few important enhancements and fixes.
Watch a Video
Watch a recording of our user webinar hosted on Nov. 9th, 2021
User Security Enhancements
At CosmoLex, we prioritize security for our users. To assist your firm in enforcing user security, we have made the following enhancements:
- New User Activation by Admin – Administrators now have the option to fully activate new users from within User Management, including password setup. This can streamline the onboarding process, eliminating the need to depend on users to activate their accounts on their own.
- Microsoft Authenticator App. – Microsoft Authenticator is added as an additional option for two-factor authentication.
- Enhanced Secure Password Requirements – When setting or changing a password, users will be prompted to follow the displayed security requirements. These have to be met in order to proceed.
- Password Expiration Policy – Admins also have the option to set a password expiration policy. Auto expiration of all user passwords can be set from 30 to 180 days. Users will be prompted to change their password prior to the expiration date.
Intake Form Enhancements
- Under Setup > Form Templates, users now has the ability to filter by Area of Law and Published status.
- When creating a form under Activities > Intake Forms, you will now see columns for Area of Law and Description.
- When voiding transactions, the prefix “Void” is displayed for all void transaction methods, e.g. Void Check.
- When importing closing ledger transaction, the correct transaction method will now show.
- User will not be making double payment if the ‘Submit’ button is clicked twice in external payment link.