Enhanced eBilling features, ability to export Bank Error Details along with a number of fixes.
CosmoLex now supports the industry-standard format known as Litigation Advisor for eBilling, in addition to LEDES 1998B and LEDES 2.0.
Export Option in the Bank Error Details Screen
In the reconciliation statement, a user can now export Bank Error Details in PDF, Excel, or CSV.
- Validation feature is added to prevent a user from adding any backdated transaction if the books are closed till that date.
- Users will now be able to add alphanumeric characters in the Ref # section while applying payment on the Invoice Using Existing Trust Retainer.
- Post as Matter Expense option checkbox will now show even when changing an amount on a transaction.
- The summary and detailed AR reports will now show the same column totals.
- “Split Screen” will now calculate the remaining balance correctly when user adds a Withdrawal or CC Charge.
- The Trust Ledger Transaction Report will now print in portrait mode.
- User will no longer receive an error when paying Transaction Levy using Credit Card account.
- On clicking Remove Access button for client portal in a matter, all shared items will remain shared in the portal should you choose to enable access in the future.
- The Trust Ledger Transaction Report is now sorted by transaction method.
- User will no longer receive an error when matching the transaction from Bank Feed or Import area.
- The Method is now defaulted to Wire Transfer for HUD import for Deposit transactions when a user clicks on Import Closing Ledger and selects Deposit transaction.
- User will be able to void transactions processed via LawPay or CosmoLexPay.
- The GST total will now be visible in Summary by Matter Owner in the Invoice Journal Report.
- Invoice Journal Report shows the amount for each column in the correct place.
- Trust Bank details will now be imported when importing Matter data.
- User will be able to print form 9A using Bank Transfer as a transaction method when applying payment on invoice using existing trust retainer.