This past weekend’s update brought three enhancements and several fixes
We are excited to announce that CosmoLex now provides built-in payment processing designed specifically for law firms. No outside integration required.
Accepting credit card payment with CosmoLexPay:
- Next-day funding provides faster access to funds than traditional invoicing and paper check payments
- No monthly, annual, industry or hidden fees and guaranteed savings on credit card processing
- Retainer replenishment and payments to trust
- Increased collection rates
- Secure electronic presentment and payment options for invoicing
- Easy, contactless payment options for clients – they can even pay from their smartphone!
- Access your CosmoLexPay portal directly from the CosmoLex application.
CosmoLex Announcements Pane
Our new CosmoLex Announcements Pane can be accessed from the avatar at the bottom left of your screen.
Click here to see announcements, releases, upcoming webinars, and more directly within your application. Never miss an update again!
Streamlined Timekeeper/User Workflow
We have made a few improvements to make managing your timekeepers and users easier
- Under the Account area, you will now see a count of licensed users and active timekeepers
- If ever trying to add a timekeeper, with insufficient users you will be prompted with the option to inactivate a timekeeper or add an additional user, without having to leave the screen
- If ever trying to remove a user with excess timekeepers, you will be prompted with the option to inactivate a timekeeper without having to leave the screen
- Dates will now populate in full on printed checks when “Long-Month Date, Year (Example: January 31, 2021)” is selected as the Date Format in Setup > My Settings > User.
- Emails are populating when forwarded into CosmoLex.
- User can Add/Confirm Matches in BULK when all transactions are selected when using the Import Transactions feature for a Credit Card account.
- When entering an amount into a currency textbox in a custom field, the amount will no longer round to the nearest full dollar.
- When user attempts to generate an invoice with a previously used invoice number, alert will populate stating “Invoice number already exists” .
- Canadian Banks appear when searching through the bank feed function.
- Check Reference # will display for the operating/general side when printing a trust check for a trust to general transaction.
- Users can import closing ledger without error message.