Release Date: Thursday, Oct 4th, 2018
Minor Enhancements and fixes that make for a better every-day experience.
Calendar Sync – We have completely revamped the way CosmoLex syncs the calendar with third party applications (i.e. Office 365 and Google Calendar). Not only is the new sync more reliable and resilient, but it also provides a mechanism that lets the user know when the sync has failed!
In CosmoLex, calendar events viewed from the Activities tab will now show an exclamation mark to indicate a sync issue. To fix a sync issue, first try editing and updating the event.
Increased Speed! – A major infrastructure upgrade have been applied to our database servers. Now they have double the horsepower, which in turn means faster processing and less waiting for when loading data on the screen.
Email Grid – Under Activities > Email, we have increased the default width of the “From” column on the grid
CosmoLex Mobile App
Enhancements and Fixes made to our mobile application – available for iOS and Android
- CosmoLex iOS App 1.4.3 Released
- Crashing Issue with iOS 12 fixed
- Billing rate was not getting applied properly when adding time to matters with localized billing rates. This has been fixed!
Fixes to existing features
- Timesheet – When inputting time on the TimeSheet, hitting the ‘Enter’ key would close the TimeSheet screen. This has been fixed!
- Transaction Search – When searching for transactions, applying COA Category and Class filters was causing an error. This has been fixed!
- Customer Issues – Various corner cases affecting individual customers have been addressed and fixed!