Release Date: Monday, September 3rd, 2018
Minor Enhancements and fixes that make for a better every-day experience.
- Bank Feed (Canada) – We’re happy to announce that the CosmoLex Bank Feed has been extended to include coverage for some of the largest Canadian Financial Institutions. Take a look at the latest additions:
- Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC)
- TD Canada Trust
- Bank Of Montreal
- Chart of Account > Register View – The register view now supports standard export functionality as available in other grids throughout the application. This way, you can easily export a list of transactions associated with one particular account in your COA. Wondering what the register view is? Learn more here.
- Invoice Templates – We have added a new table field available to use with our Invoice Templates. The new table field is called #FundsRecdItems1# (a slight variation of an existing field called #FundsRecdItems#’). So what does this do? When you add this table to your invoice template, it will display a section called “Transactions Since Last Invoice” and provides the following values:
- Type (Will be ‘Trust’ or ‘General’)
- Description (Memo1 of Transaction)
- Class Based Profit and Loss (P&L) Reports – In our last patch, we released our Class-Based Reporting feature making it easy to pull a P&L report by class. When we first released the feature, it limited the user to seeing all classes or one class at a time. We have now added a new filtering mechanism that allows users to select more than one class when generating the report. Learn more about Class Based Reporting.
- Matters > Advanced Search > Class Filter – If you are using Class-Based Reporting, you may want to search your matters by classes. We have added “Unspecified” as a Class Filter search option. Now, you can search for matters that don’t have a designated class! To use this search, follow these instructions:
- From the Matters tab, click the Advanced Search on the right, select Class, and select “Unspecified”
Enhancements made to our data import functionality
- Accounts Receivable Import – We’ve made various improvements to our AR import, allowing for improvements like
- less mapping steps up front (also applies to Trust Cleared Balance Import)
- easier import file preparation
- importing ‘finance charge’ amounts
- Contact Import – CosmoLex allows you to enter contacts with duplicate “Display Names.” We have enhanced our Contact Import function to match this rule, to make it easier to import your contacts.