Release Date: Tuesday, May 29th, 2018
Minor Enhancements and fixes that make for a better every-day experience.
- Invoice Numbering: The invoice number field now allows up to 9 numeric characters to support wide invoice numbering.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: CosmoLex now supports keyboard shortcuts to perform certain routine actions like Add Time, Expense, Event etc. For example, pressing ‘T’ anywhere in the application will bring in Add Time Screen. This improves overall productivity for the users. Possible shortcut commands can be seen by Typing in ‘?’ anywhere in the application or can be invoked by clicking on Keyboard Shortcut under global help menu (Question mark icon). We will be further enhancing support for shortcuts in upcoming releases
- (Canada) Conveyancer Import Phase 2: The Conveyancer Import functionality has been updated to support importing multiple matters. Import now can be invoked from Activity=>Time/Expense screen Action menu. (Note that import submenu from the matter details have been removed).
Fixes to Existing Features
- Some Emails Causing Slowness: certain Emails were messing up the Application theme and styles. This has been fixed.
- Outlook Email Integration: Sporadic issues with outlook email integration on certain accounts. This has been fixed.
- Email with Embedded Images: Embedded images were not showing as attachments. This has been fixed.
- Invoice Email Template: invoice emails were not replacing ‘RetainerBalance’ tag with a value of $0.00. This has been fixed
- Reconciliation Errors: an account specific issue where Creating a reconciliation was throwing ‘Invalid parameter’ has been fixed
- Document Integration and Client Portal: Removing ‘Client Portal’ document folder was causing document Integration issues. Thsi has been fixed.
- Custom Field Description: was not allowing more than 255 characters, and has been fixed