Release Date: Sunday, April 29th, 2018
We’re announcing a patch release containing a few new features and fixes. Take a look at what’s new.
New features you can enjoy right now!
- 12 New Invoice Templates for our Canadian Customers!
- 4 new Invoice Templates for each Billing Method (Hourly, Fixed Fee, Contingency)
- For new clients, default invoice templates will be appropriately selected based on the Canadian province selected in your regional settings. This means your invoices will automatically be customized to your needs.
Minor enhancements and fixes that make for a better every-day experience.
- Pre-Bill Report (Detail View): Pre-Bill Report in detail view now shows the Matter File number in addition to Client and Matter name for easy reference to matters.
- New countries added: 40 New countries and associated state lists have been added in the contact management section including support for US Military addresses.
- Program Performance: Effective system improvements have been made for faster login.
Fixes to existing features
- Advanced Search for Invoices: Under Activity->Invoices, searching by Contact Display name was not filtering the grid data correctly. This has been fixed.
- Accounts Payable not showing Unpaid balance: The Accounts Payable section was not showing the Unpaid Balance amount at the top right. This has been fixed.
- Downloads: A small number of our clients were experiencing download not working. This has been resolved!
- Trust Transaction Report: The Trust Transaction Report Date range was displaying an error for Canadian clients. This is now fixed.
- Advanced Search Shortcut: CTRL+F was not bringing up the browser ‘Find’ option on screens where there is no Advanced Search tool on CosmoLex. This is now fixed.
- Time/Expense Sorting: Time and Expense entries recorded on the same date were getting ordered incorrectly on the Pre-Bill Report. This has now been fixed!