Release Date: Monday, May 7th, 2018
This patch fixes some minor bugs from 5.4.1
Fixes to Existing Features.
- Recurring Bills Balance: Fix to recurring bills (Accounts Payable), balance was not showing correctly.
- Invoice Email CC to Firm: This feature automatically CC’s the firm when an invoice is sent. It was removed for a brief time and brought back at our customers’ request. It will stay until we release upcoming new features for invoice emails.
- Tax ID Format Rule: Requirements have been relaxed under Setup -> Firm Information. (Canadian Law Firms)
- Reconciliation Details: Optimized access to Reconciliation Details. For some of our clients, this was taking a noticeably long time.
- Renaming Documents: Issue causing documents to hide when renamed has been fixed.
- Pre-Bill Summary Report: The Pre-Bill Report, Summary View, was not sorted in order of the Client-Matter. This has been fixed.
- Editing Transaction from COA: Editing a transaction from the Chart of Account detail screen was producing a system error. This has been fixed.
- Invoice Journal Report: The Invoice Journal Report was not honoring the matter filter, and has been fixed.
- Trust Client Balance Report: This report was not displaying the beginning balance correctly when the All-Date Option was selected. This has been fixed.